Send Cancel. Check system status.
What is Kobo Super Points?
Toggle navigation Menu. Name of resource.
- Influence of raw materials morphology on properties of magnesia-spinel refractories.
- American Volunteer Group Colours and Markings?
- Connect with Us?
- Infection Control in the Intensive Care Unit.
Problem URL. Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries.
Handbook of Pharmaceutical Analysis by HPLC - Google книги
Handbook of pharmaceutical analysis by HPLC. Responsibility edited by Satinder Ahuja, Michael W. Edition 1st ed.
Physical description 1 online resource xix, pages : illustrations. Series Separation science and technology San Diego, Calif. Online Available online. Knovel Full view. More options.
- Handbook of HPLC;
- Autobiography of a Recovering Skinhead: The Frank Meeink Story as Told to Jody M. Roy, Ph.D..
- Stamboul Train: An Entertainment (Penguin Twentieth-Century Classics).
- Handbook of pharmaceutical analysis by HPLC.
- Days of Deepening Friendship: For the Woman Who Wants Authentic Life with God;
- Numerical recipes : the art of scientific computing.
- Big Data Made Easy: A Working Guide to the Complete Hadoop Toolset.
Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Contributor Ahuja, Satinder, Dong, M. Bibliography Includes bibliographical references and index.
Contents Overview. Key concepts of HPLC in pharmaceutical analysis. HPLC instrumentation: in pharmaceutical analysis: status, advances and trends. HPLC columns for pharmaceutical.
Handbook of pharmaceutical analysis by HPLC
Michael Dong. Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide. Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series.
Fler böcker av författarna
Harry Potter. Popular Features. New Releases. Description High pressure liquid chromatography-frequently called high performance liquid chromatography HPLC or, LC is the premier analytical technique in pharmaceutical analysis and is predominantly used in the pharmaceutical industry.
Handbook of Pharmaceutical Analysis by HPLC: Volume 6
Written by selected experts in their respective fields, the Handbook of Pharmaceutical Analysis by HPLC Volume 6, provides a complete yet concise reference guide for utilizing the versatility of HPLC in drug development and quality control. Highlighting novel approaches in HPLC and the latest developments in hyphenated techniques, the book captures the essence of major pharmaceutical applications assays, stability testing, impurity testing, dissolution testing, cleaning validation, high-throughput screening.
Product details Format Hardback pages Dimensions x x Other books in this series. Add to basket. Bioseparations of Proteins: Volume 1 Ajit Sadana.